Make locs without bleeding hands?May 01, 2021
Working with locs can be super hard and painful for you body, right now there is a trend going around where people are proudly showing their bleeding hands from working with locs…
I want to get 100% real with you, for the past 20+ years I have been working as a loctician and throughout my journey as a loctician I have had my ups and downs.
I have had pain in my body, I have been drained from all of my energy and I have felt that I wanted to give up so many times, just the way that life can be sometimes.
It is about over 14 years ago that I felt like I had hit rock bottom, I had so much pain in my body that I was seriously considering what kind of work I should do instead.
But at the same time I felt this urge to explore, is there a way that I can change the way that I was working, is it possible to still do this work but in a more healthy way for me and my body and also for my clients?
What came out of my exploration is what I call "The Seienstyle process", a holistic way of creating, maintaining and extending locs.
What is it that makes the Seienstyle technique so unique:
- First of all, this crochet technique is gentle on your hands, so you do not need to worry about bleeding hands or pain in your hands from creating locs!
- It is a holistic approach to create, maintain and extend dreadlocks.
- With this method you will be able to create new dreadlocks, maintain dreads, extend dreads on anyone that comes through your door, you are able to do all of these services on any type of hair texture. You will never need to say no to anyone because of the texture of their hair.
- No hair products are needed to the services so your clients does not need to worry about having sticky hair.
- A big part of “The Seienstyle process” is to work in a holistic way, you will become guided to get the best tools and furniture to be able to work in good conditions so that you can have a great posture in your body while working and maintain that so that you can work for many years to come.
- It is a loc method that is inclusive, you will be able to offer all loc services people might ask for and you can help anyone, it does not matter what hair texture they have.
- Less pain in the scalp for the client while you are working.
- Less pain in your hands or body while working.
- By creating locs with “The Seienstyle process” you will speed up the maturing process of the client’s locs so that the hair learn from day one that it should start to grow together into the beautiful form of a loc.
No days of the awkward loc stages.
Do you want to learn more?
Respond to this email and let’s talk!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.